Sunday, May 13, 2012

Here I am again

Here I am again

Hearing the whispers of coming back for a long time
It was becoming so loud with a familiar tune
A question to emotion, why i didn't obeyed ?
A heart hiding itself in shape of thrones
Been walking with it through shades without fear
It all fallen down and what's beneath to appear
Suddenly following fake light to burn me at last
Then they ask me why you hate the sun
It shows me the way but makes me undone
A light that lead you and burns you through the lead
And you think it shows you everything but it's not indeed
In darkness here I dwell
In darkness I can't see but I can feel
Knowing what's under that hypocrite masks of steel
Darkness is horror but makes you understand
Darkness is what's most of mankind can't stand
But A human nature to blame
Always seeking for the desire and what a shame
It's neither depression nor madness
It's the highest level of sanity
Living a life without vanity
The courage of aspiring the ultimate truth
In order to avoid what life could make us lose
It's like studying silence to learn the music
And here I am again
Backing to the basic laws of nature
With the hate in our angry minds
We've left for never to return

No comments:

Post a Comment