Sunday, May 13, 2012

Moon Calls

Moon Calls

The moon is calling again so loud
As I see my name written by the cloud
My real spirit was coming to me from the high above
Inside my body it came with neither hate nor love
For so long I was diving deep down in earth
I saw what I've seen in my days of birth
A truth that written by thunder in my heart
About our nature that took us apart
For I've been there and seen it all
God gave me strength to face it and stand tall
A dark knowledge taught to me through lifetime
Got it from everything I saw when I reached the prime
Unleash your dark desire out of sight
To know what this all about and make it right
Here you will find only truth
Bind to me before you lose
Face your fears and destroy it
Before it take control and you can't take over it

No comments:

Post a Comment